Need a Solicitor?
0800 587 2549
- Instant quote
- No Obligation
- No Sale - No Legal Costs
Whenever you apply for a mortgage, either because you are moving house or want to find a better mortgage deal, you need to appoint a conveyancer to look after your legal interests and ensure everything progresses to completion without any unnecessary hitches.
If, like most people, you don’t know a local solicitor who can undertake your conveyancing work for you, don’t panic because at Fenton Simpson we are able to help. We have access to BM Solutions Conveyancing which is an online conveyancing referral service. This means that, at the click of a button, your mortgage broker can help you choose a solicitor from a panel of over 120 conveyancing solicitors located not just in Yorkshire but nationwide.
BM Solutions Conveyancing is completely independent and will search for a solicitor on your behalf based on either their geographic location, their cost or the service rating which has been awarded to them by previous users. In just a few seconds we will be able to present you with a short list to choose from and will help you make the best choice for your needs.
Whichever conveyancer you decide to appoint, you can rest assured that:
- The fee you will be quoted will be very competitive. BM Solutions Conveyancing is frequently up to 50% cheaper than appointing a solicitor yourself.
- Your solicitor will not charge you a legal fee if your sale or remortgage does not go ahead. If you have incurred any disbursements these will not normally be refunded.
- All solicitors agree to rigorous service standards specified by BM Solutions Conveyancing and we constantly monitor service quality to ensure all conveyancing work meets our high standards.
- Your solicitor can start work for you immediately. Yes – quite literally in the next couple of minutes! There is no need to attend meetings or send them a letter of appointment.
- Both you and we can track the progress of your conveyancing work online, at any time to suit you. Your solicitor will keep the conveyancing system updated with the progress of all work and you can view this case history whenever you want to, either online or by e-mail or SMS text message.